TKM is seeking entry level, experienced, and cross-over sales rep talent to sell one or more of TKM’s core products and services in the Canton-Akron-Cleveland corridor.
- Sell custom printed graphics and retail signage.
- Sell custom plastic fabrication services.
- Sell custom branded promotional products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative manufacturing and distribution business that combines state-of-the-art technology and new-economy business models with old fashioned grit, ingenuity, and a can-do attitude.
TKM produces high-end printed graphics and signage using state-of-the-art wide-format printing technology. We put ink directly onto paper, plastic, metal, and wood. We also assemble, kit pack, and install.
Our in-house capabilities include digital wide-format printing with white ink, art file and color management, digital die cutting, laser cutting, finishing, fabrication, assembly, kit packing, installation, and fulfillment. Because we’re digital, we accept one-offs, prototypes, and mock-ups as well as full production runs.
Working with trusted vendors TKM also provides a full range of traditional print solutions including offset, web, and screen printing.
TKM provides custom acrylic and plastic fabrication services. Applications include display cases, point-of-purchase (POP) display components, acrylic boxes, product risers, and custom products manufactured for retail.
Basic capabilities including laser cutting, flame polishing, heat bending, and gluing. TKM also offers direct digital printing directly onto acrylic and other plastic materials. We do not currently vacuum form, thermo form, or injection mold.
TKM proudly distributes a full range of custom-branded promotional products including hats, shirts, coats, cups, mugs, thermoses, pens, and various tech gear. These offerings provide significant income opportunities to reps also selling TKM’s custom print and fabrication services.
Sales Rep Pay and Benefits
- Competitive commission structures
- Income stabilization through floating draw system
- Group medical plan with employer contribution
- Pre-tax access to voluntary benefits including short-term disability insurance, accident insurance, cancer insurance, specified critical illness insurance, and term life insurance.
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote work options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Meals and entertainment reimbursement